How do we determine which is good information and highly relevant to your research papers?
Use RADAR -- a method to help you evaluate information critically! It represents 5 criteria:
- Relevance - the importance of the information for your needs
- Authority - the source of the information
- Date - the timeliness of the information
- Accuracy - the reliability, truthfulness, and correctness of the information
- Rationale/Reason for writing - the reasons the author wrote/published the information